MEET THE HYDRA CLOUD CREAM - NIACINAMIDE ...
Skin type: made for all skin types
This oil-free and unscented water cream releases a burst of hydration for the skin with antioxidant rice protein and aloe vera. This light-weight moisturizer is made for all skin types thanks to it's anti-inflammatory and soothing ingredients, niacinamide, allantoin and vitamin B5.
WHAT DOES IT DO:
- Repairs moisture barrier: Niacinamide, allantoin and rice protein repairs the moisture barrier which is easily compromised when you use too many active ingredients. Feel free to layer this product with your other holy grails such as vitamin C, AHA/BHAs, sunscreen, Sleeping Beauty mask, Skin water, True Beauty oil.
- Face & Body: This product is free of fragrance and essential oils which is safe for the body and face. Niacinamide is calming for the skin for those with sensitive, eczema and psorasis.
- Softens and hydrate: Kokum butter is known for hydrating the skin and it's unlike shea butter or coconut butter where it contains a lot of fatty acid that may clog the skin.
The result: skin feels and looks refreshed without the greasy sheen.
KEY INGREDIENTS ...
Niacinamide, improves skin texture and strengthen the protective barrier function of the skin, which then helps to reduce inflammation — often appearing as dry, irritated or flaky skin.
Allantoin, an ingredient that is often used to treat dry, rough, and itchy skin. It acts as an emollient that keeps your skin moisturized and prevents dryness and irritation.
Rice protein, rich in vitamins B, C, and E. Due to its high starch content, this ingredient is great for acne-prone, eczema, oily, and sensitive skin.
Kokum butter, this natural emollient doesn't get enough attention as shea butter and cocoa butter but it is a great alternative for sensitive skin. This butter is non-comedogenic, which means it will not clog the pores, making it a great addition to facial products. This butter softens and hydrates the skin without leaving a greasy film on the skin.
Chamomile infused aloe vera juice, because we never formulate with just water. Hydrating aloe vera juice may help reduce the frequency and appearance of acne. It may also help reduce skin conditions like psoriasis and dermatitis.
Root radish fermented preservative: All water-based products contains a preservative to prevent mold and rancidity. Our preservative is natural and it is the same fermentation used in Korean Kim chi.
Cetearyl alcohol and Stearyl alcohol, the good kind of alcohols in face products because it acts as a stabilizer, as well as a thickening agent.
HOW TO USE ...
- Apply on clean skin to prevent moisture depletion. Can be used day and night.
- Layer this water cream as your final product in your skincare routine.
- Safe for both body and face.
** Please note if you're new to Niacinamide, after applying on the face cream you may look a little flushed and feel a hot sensation that will go away after 5 minutes. You can also try the basic Hydra Cloud water cream without the Niacinamide and replaced with rice protein and oatmeal.
MEET VO BEAUTY ...
VO BEAUTY is a simple collection of easy-to-use skincare products that covers all the essentials you need in your daily routine. Enriched with antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, each multi-purpose VO BEAUTY product is made to give your skin a serious glow.
All products are consciously sourced, cruelty-free and made entirely free of parabens, synthetic fragrances, sulphates and harmful preservatives. Each skincare product is formulated using all natural, non-toxic ingredients and scents only from essential oils.
Vo Beauty is an artisanal skincare line designed and handcrafted in Toronto, CA