Matcha & Kelp Gentle Cleansing Powder - Mini
$7.20 was $9.00
This product is currently sold out.
MEET THE MATCHA & KELP GENTLE CLEANSING POWDER - MINI ...
• Matcha Tea: this finely ground tea leaf is a great energy boost, and is packed with antioxidants and chlorophyll to help detox the skin from pollutants and free radicals.
• Sea Kelp: derived from dried Atlantic sea kelp, this soothing ingredient penetrates deeply into the skin to help retain moisture and decongest. Naturally rich in vitamins and antioxidants, the Vitamin C found in this ingredient is known to help protect against UV damage and promote skin elasticity.
• Cucumber Peel Extract: revitalizes stressed and tired skin, leaving it refreshed, balanced and soothed. This green fruit is also rich in Vitamin C and K.
• Colloidal Oats: this soothing ingredient has been used for centuries to cleanse, moisturize, and protect our skin. Rich in natural starches and fibres, colloidal oats help our skin retain moisture and provide irritation relief.
• Apple Cider Vinegar: this multifunctional ingredient has been very popular in skincare regimes due to its pH balancing properties. The alpha-hydroxy acids (AHA) found in this ingredient helps tone and cleanse the skin, giving it a smooth and even appearance.
• French Lavender + Indian Jasmine Sambac Essential Oils: improve mood and promote balance
HOW TO USE ...
Use day or night as a daily facial cleanser. Mix 1-2 teaspoons of powder with few drops of water in your palm to achieve creamy texture. Massage onto wet face in circular motions. Rinse with warm water, pat dry, and follow-up with toner and moisturizer.
MEET SCHMEAR NATURALS ...
SCHMEAR reimagines skincare with clean, wholesome ingredients. Our food-based skincare products are packed with nutrients derived from fruits, vegetables, grains and botanicals. Everything we make is designed to nourish skin from the outside in—and our focus on natural self-care helps folks feel good from the inside out, too. Because we believe that real people with real skin needs deserve to feel really, good.